Braevalla Chalets, Skinidin Isle Of Skye
We offer a midnight check-in because it is a SELF CHECK-IN. Entry is via a keypad on the door and a code for it will be sent to you 3 days before your booking date. We cannot offer assistance after 8pm, this must be understood.
It is taken that you agree to abide by these terms and conditions and are aware and accept the information contained therein – once you have made a firm booking and we have accepted your payment.
1. A firm booking is deemed accepted following receipt of a completed booking and payment, after which confirmation will be sent. Full payment is due at time of booking.
2. Lets commences at 4.00 pm on arrival date and end at 10.00am on departure date. As it is a self Check in we allow you to arrive anytime between 4pm and 12am (midnight) on your booking start day.
3. We will allow you to cancel your booking within 48 hours of confirmation with no penalty. After that, and up to 14 days before your booking date we will only refund 50% of the booking minus the booking fee. If you cancel within 14 days of your booking date we will retain 100% of your fee.
4. The number of people occupying the apartment must not exceed 3 people. Really young children should be agreed in advance.
5. Bed linen and towels are included in the letting cost.
6. Should there be any complaints during or after the letting period, please contact us immediately.
7. To help us maintain the high standard of the property, clients are asked to respect the fittings, furniture and equipment. They should be left in the same clean, tidy condition and state of repair at the end as at the beginning. Please advise us if any breakage or damage should occur during your stay. Replacement will be charged at cost. A deposit against breakages may be required.
8. Unfortunately we do not allow pets.
9. The owners have no liability for any deaths, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property, unless this results from the owners’ negligence.
10. The owners reserve the right of entry to the apartment at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs and maintenance.
11. No smoking is permitted within the premises. We do provide ashtrays outside under the eaves of the buildings.
12. Electricity is charged via a coin meter. We put £3 per night credit to begin with. You can top up yourself with £1 or £2 coins. Average usage is around £2/3 daily but some guests want to use more, so this allows that to happen, plus prevents abuse. Its also a safety measure so that appliances are not left on too long by accident. Also makes it potentially cheaper for those on a budget.
13. The chalets are served by a Private Water Supply, this has been tested by the Local Council and declared fit for drinking and general use. To achieve this we have installed state of the art filtration and UV disinfection. This means that we have fresh Mountain Spring water flowing from the taps.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Get in touch
Please note, if you have sent us a message before and not received a reply this could be due to your spam settings, these settings could also prevent you receiving emails from us. Please check your spam folder!!
We look forward to hearing from you!