Terms and Conditions
Braevalla Chalets, Skinidin Isle Of Skye
1. A firm booking is deemed accepted following receipt of a completed booking form and payment, for which confirmation will be sent. Full payment is due at time of booking.
2. Lets commences at 4.00 pm on arrival date and end at 10.00am on departure date. As it is a self Check in we allow you to arrive anytime between 4pm and 12am (midnight) on your booking start day.
3. We will allow you to cancel your booking within 48 hours of confirmation with no penalty. After that, and up to 14 days before your booking date we will only refund 50% of the booking minus the booking fee. If you cancel within 14 days of your booking date we will retain 100% of the your fee.
4. The number of people occupying the apartment must not exceed 3 adults. Really young children should be agreed in advance.
5. Bed linen and towels are included in the letting cost.
6. Should there be any complaints during or after the letting period, please contact us immediately.
7. To help us maintain the high standard of the property, clients are asked to respect the fittings, furniture and equipment. They should be left in the same clean, tidy condition and state of repair at the end as at the beginning. Please advise us if any breakage or damage should occur during your stay. Replacement will be charged at cost. A deposit against breakages may be required.
8. Unfortunately we do not allow pets.
9. The owners have no liability for any deaths, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property, unless this results from the owners’ negligence.
10. The owners reserve the right of entry to the apartment at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs and maintenance.
11. No smoking is permitted within the premises. We do provide ashtrays outside under the eaves of the buildings.
12. Heating and electricity are charged via coin meter. £5 credit is deposited in the coin meter as part of your booking.
13. The chalets are served by a private water supply. If you’re worried or perhaps have infants, you should boil all water or use bottled water.
It is taken that you agree to abide by these terms and conditions and aware and accept the information contained therein – once you have made a firm booking and we have accepted your payment.
If you have any questions, please contact us.